|Bohemian Violet & Amber Hue Glass Pendant Lamp
Moroccan lanterns are an excellent way to bring an exotic touch to an outdoor patio or front door entry to create a majestic entrance to your home. This chandelier beautifully lights up any room in your home and the design dates back to the 14th century.
Story Behind the Art:
These exquisite lanterns are hand made made by master artisans. Artisans learn the craft from their fathers and their business is typically family-owned. Tourists come from around the world to experience and admire this artistry. This artisan is a young, talented craftsman who started at the age of twelve and loved making these lamps. This was a way to help out his father. From working with tourists, he learned to speak two additional languages, French and English, without attending high school. This 20 year-old artisan is now living with his parents comfortably and continues to work in his father's shop in Marrakesh.
- Includes 3-foot chain
- Setting: Indoor
- Fixture finish: Iron
- Shades: Glass with amber and violet hues
- Turn it on with light switch on wall (hard wired)
- Number of lights: One (1)
- Requires one (1) 60-watt light bulb (included)
- Canopy kit and light kit is included (everything needed to install)
- Dimensions: 25 inches high x 13 inches wide x 13 inches deep