Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends. The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else...
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:
"Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club "An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade "Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine "The game your party deserves." - Thrillist "A game." - The Daily Beast
By Paul Gomez on October 29, 2015
Ever wondered what a grown-up version of Apples to Apples would look like? Well, Cards Against Humanity is the perfect response to that desire.
If you've never played Apples to Apples or Cards Against Humanity, let me fill you in on how CAH works. There are Black Cards and there are White Cards. At the start of each round, one chosen player (The Judge) will select a Black Card from the stack. On these cards will be a phrase or question that needs to be answered/completed. This is where white cards come in. Players have 10 White Cards, which they use to complete the Black Card's question(s)/blank(s). After each player (besides The Judge) has chosen the best White Card in their hand to go with the Black Card, all players turn their White Cards in to The Judge. From here, The Judge reviews the White Cards and decides his/her favorite pairing of the White and Black Cards. The player who played the Judge's chosen White Card gets a point (if that matters to your group) and the gameplay starts all over.
Let me give you an example with word-for-word examples of what you'll find on the Black and White cards.
1. The Judge plays a Black Card that says: "Life for the Native Americans was forever changed after the white man introduced them to ____________." 2. All players (exc. the Judge) choose a White Card. 3. After everyone has chosen their White Card, the Judge reviews the responses: "Smallpox Blankets", "Drinking Alone", "A Can of Whoop-Ass", and "Take-Backsies" (Before you read these and think I'm an awful person, these are actual White Cards that I have seen played on the aforementioned Black Card) 4. The Judge chooses "Drinking Alone" and the player who picked this White Card wins the round.
This game is great fun, but keep in mind that there are some edgy/racy/raunchy/explicit/graphic/vulgar White and Black cards. In fact, that's the point.
If you don't have the right sense of humor to laugh at a card combination like "Lifetime presents: __Pretending to Care__, the story of __Not Giving a S*** about the Third World__", then this is not a game that I would recommend for you.
This is not a children's game, and this is not a game to play with Grandma (unless Grandma has a really effed up and awesome sense of humor). But if you and your friends enjoy laughing at the darker side of life, art, and pop culture... This is the perfect game for your next party.
We search far and wide for the unique items we carry. But with such a large selection, sizing can vary between brands and designers. Our size chart is based on general industry sizing standards combined with the measurements and sizing used by designers we carry. Please refer to actual designer websites for specific sizing on designer items.
Return & Exchange
REQUIREMENTS FOR RETURNING ITEMS
1. Items must be received within 30 days from the delivered date. Holiday Revision: Items purchased after November 1st are eligible for return until January 5th!
2. Items must be received unused; not in damaged or worn condition. For Shoes, original box in condition shipped must be returned along with item.
3. Tights, Lingerie, socks, swimsuits, pajams, bodysuits, jewelry, beauty items, sunglasses and accessories are not accepted for return. Flash Sale, Final Sale & Items Discounted More Than 50% are not accepted for return.
4. In general, you will be refunded, minus your original shipping charge, within 7 business days of receipt by our Return Center. You will not get a full refund for your return if it was detected or has obvious damages, so please be sure all the items are in good condition before you send them back.
Step 2: Print your shipping label. If you've selected 'Store Credit' or 'Exchange,' it's free! If you selected 'Refund,' we'll deduct $9.99 from your refund amount to cover the shipping/processing fees.
Step 3: Pack it up. Place your item(s) (in unworn condition and with tags attached) and the order invoice in a securely sealed shipping package. (If you misplaced your invoice, simply go to My Account, click on your Order History, select the right order number, and print it out.)
Step 4: Send it off. Affix your printed shipping label to your package (making sure there are no other shipping labels or barcodes on it).
For US Postal Service:
Take your package to a US Post Office or hand it to your mailman. Find locations here.
Please allow 5 to 10 business days for package transit, plus an additional 3 to 5 business days for processing after receipt at our center.
We'll email you once we process your return or exchange.
Please note: If you choose to pay for your own shipping instead of using the return label we provide, we strongly encourage you to insure your package. Please be aware that we cannot take responsibility for any lost or damaged packages which are not shipped with our label.
If there's a quality problem or you received the incorrect item, please send a photo to us via text or email.
2. Return Address
Return address is: Gretta GoGo Returns Center, 26 Johnson Hts, Meriden, CT 06451
Exchanges are available
Simply drop us an email and let us know the product you would like to exchange, we will then issue you a FREE RETURN LABEL for your item and get your new item out to you the moment your return begins to track via USPS.
Store Credit/Gift Card
Here at Glam/GrettaGoGo, we give you an added incentive if you choose to accept a Gift Card as your preferred refund. If you would prefer a Gift Card simply email us with the subject line Return For GC and we will share the bonus incentive info with you!
Enjoy free shipping over $65!
Monday - Friday, before 6pm
Processing and Delivery estimate of 3-7 business days commences on the same business day the order is placed.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Saturday.
Monday - Friday, after 6pm
Processing and Delivery lead-time of 3-7 business days commences on the next business day following the day the order is placed.
Saturday and Sunday
Delivery estimate of 3-7 business days commences on Monday.