Specifications:1. Foundation Brush handle: 16.5cm(6.5in), hair diameter:3.8*4.8cm
2. Blush Brush handle: 16cm(6.3in), hair diameter:3.1*4.2cm
3. Powder Brush handle: 15.4cm, hair diameter:2.5*3.6cm
4. Concealer Brush handle:14.8cm, hair diameter:1.8cm
5. Eye Shadow Brush handle: 14.1cm, hair diameter:1.2cm
6. Eye Liner Brush handle:14cm, hair diameter:0.4*2.6cm
7. Eyebrow Brush handle: 13.5cm,hair diameter:0.3*1.7cm
8. Lip Brush handle:13cm, hair diameter:0.25*1.2cm
9. Eye Contour Brush handle:11.9cm, hair diameter: 0.7cm
10. Small Eye Shadow/Concealer Brush handle:11.9cm, hair diameter: 0.7cm
Going from largest to smallest, brushes 1-3 can be used for foundations, 3-5 for contouring the forehead and cheekbones, 5-10 for concealer, 5 & 10 for eye shadow, 6-8 for sculpting eyebrows, and 8 & 9 for lips.
These brushes are rather universal in that they cover all needs in terms of application.
Description:Super densely packed ultra fine fiber synthetic hair.
Oval surface offers effortless application and seamless blending.
Flexible handle for precision and stability.
Easily and beautifully crafted to blend foundation,powder, cream, fluid, moisturizers and primers seamlessly.
How to clean:Deep Cleaning Weekly would be suggested:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
3. Apply a dime size amount of soap and olive oil into the palm of your hand.
4. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful NOT to submerge the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
6. Let the bristles air dry in an open space.